Raffles School of Business (RSB)
Raffles School of Business, Singapore (formerly known as Raffles Education Corp College) was established in 1999. It is a leading business school in Singapore offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Our business degree curriculum has groomed many individuals into successful corporate practitioners. The school offers business courses such as: Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Tourism, Supply Chain & Logistic Operations, and Entrepreneurship & Small Business Operation.
Raffles College of Higher Education, Singapore (RCHE Singapore) is located at Singapore’s historical riverside quay famed for its shop houses, warehouses and night life scene. Our campus is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and technological applications to enhance student’s overall learning experience. Most of our students are from China, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Russia, United States and others. Raffles College of Higher Education, Singapore was awarded the EduTrust certification for four years by the Council for Private Education (CPE). There are five schools in RCHE Singapore: Raffles Design Institute, Raffles Merchandising Institute, Raffles School of Business, Raffles School of Psychology and Raffles Academy of Continuing Education.
|Courses||Diploma||Advanced Diploma||Bachelor Degree|
|Entrepreneurship & Small Business Operations|
|Supply Chain & Logistics|
|Tourism & Hospitality Management|
Entry Requirements for 6 months Diploma
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Completion of GCE-O Level with 1L4R credits – 1 English Language and 4 Relevant subjects (score C6 & above)
- Or other qualifications such as;
- Minimum completion of High School Grade 10
- Or completion of IGCSE from international schools
- Grade 12 students, who have taken Business courses in their high school studies, are eligible for Business Course Exemptions
- GCE-O Level students with less than L1R4 credits, will need to enrol for the Foundation Studies Certificate programme prior to admission into the Diploma courses
Entry Requirements for 12 months Advanced Diploma
- Completion of relevant Diploma studies
- Transcripts and Course Syllabus are required for credit transfer
English requirements for Foundation Studies Certificate, Diploma & Advanced Diploma
- IELTS 5.5 (IELTS and TOEFL test results are only valid within 2 years from the date the results are issued)
- Or GCE ‘O’ Level English with minimum grade of C6 in English
- Or other equivalents (which will be assessed by Raffles Admission Committee on case by case basis)
- Students, who do not meet any of the English requirements, are required to take an English as a Second Language Placement Test at Raffles Singapore, on the orientation day. Based on the test results, a student will either be exempted from the English courses or enrolled into either 3 months Foundation English, and/or 3 months Advanced English courses at Raffles Singapore
Raffles Singapore FAQ
Aside from the tuition fee, you will have to cover your own Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) which will protect your own course fee paid throughout study at Raffles College of Higher Education under Lonpac Insurance Bhd. Lastly, you will have to pay for your Hospitalisation & Surgical and Personal Accident Fee (HS&PA) which will cover all International students under AXA Insurance.
Our Centre of Professional Development (CPD) will assist students to locate for available positions with our industry partners. CPD will provide a seamless interface between students and the industries at all levels of studies. Graduates can expect top exposure for advertised positions and wider geographical reach and access to various specialized prospects.