Can I do my attachment in my home country?

You can freely decide if you would like to go back to your home country or you prefer to apply for an attachment anywhere else in the world however, this is subject to approval.

Can I apply before I finish my high school?

If you are an international student, you cannot apply without submitting your High school certificate or its equivalent, since this is a mandatory requirement. However, if you are a local resident and over 16 years old, you are eligible to apply even before finishing high school. Simply submit your Grade 10 academic transcript, high school certificate or its equivalent.