After you completed your undergraduate studies in Hong Kong, you may consider to apply for “extension of stay” in Hong Kong without other conditions for another 12 months. You are free to take up and change employment during your permitted stay without the need to seek prior approval from the Director of Immigration. You may start your career and develop your connections in design during your stay in Hong Kong.