Raffles School of Psychology (RSP)
Raffles School of Psychology is designed to offer a modern approach to a wide range of psychology issues, with a special focus on helping the communities and the application in the industry. Students are offered a comprehensive spectrum of psychology modules, covering all major fundamentals, including a deep theoretical understanding and practical development of professional skills, as well as the application of knowledge and skills. Our programme emphasizes on critical thinking and proactive learning process, which offers students a unique educational experience and cutting-edge preparation to join the body of highly qualified professionals in the area of human communication and behaviour modification.
Raffles College of Higher Education, Singapore
Raffles College of Higher Education, Singapore (RCHE Singapore) is a prestigious private school in Singapore. RCHE Singapore is a popular study destination for international students. Most of our students are from China, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Russia, United States and others. Raffles College of Higher Education, Singapore was awarded the EduTrust certification for four years by the Council for Private Education (CPE). Lastly, there are four schools in RCHE Singapore: Raffles Design Institute, Raffles Merchandising Institute, Raffles School of Business and Raffles Academy of Continuing Education.
Entry Requirements for 6 months Diploma
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Completion of GCE-O Level with 1L4R credits – 1 English Language and 4 Relevant subjects (score C6 & above)
- Or other qualifications such as;
- Minimum completion of High School Grade 10
- Or completion of IGCSE from international schools
- GCE-O Level students with less than L1R4 credits, will need to enrol for the Foundation Studies Certificate programme prior to admission into the Diploma courses
Entry Requirements for 12 months Advanced Diploma
- Completion of relevant Diploma studies
- Transcripts and Course Syllabus are required for credit transfer
Entry Requirements for Foundation Studies Certificate, Diploma & Advanced Diploma
- IELTS 5.5 (IELTS and TOEFL test results are only valid within 2 years from the date the results are issued)
- Or GCE ‘O’ Level English with minimum grade of C6 in English
- Or other equivalents (which will be assessed by Raffles Admission Committee on case by case basis)
- Students, who do not meet any of the English requirements, are required to take an English as a Second Language Placement Test at Raffles Singapore, on the orientation day. Based on the test results, a student will either be exempted from the English courses or enrolled into either 3 months Foundation English, and/or 3 months Advanced English courses at Raffles Singapore.
Raffles Singapore FAQ
Aside from the tuition fee, you will have to cover your own Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) which will protect your own course fee paid throughout study at Raffles College of Higher Education under Lonpac Insurance Bhd. Lastly, you will have to pay for your Hospitalisation & Surgical and Personal Accident Fee (HS&PA) which will cover all International students under AXA Insurance.
Our Centre of Professional Development (CPD) will assist students to locate for available positions with our industry partners. CPD will provide a seamless interface between students and the industries at all levels of studies. Graduates can expect top exposure for advertised positions and wider geographical reach and access to various specialized prospects.