Studying design or business at Raffles School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong, will give you an international education experience. There will be opportunities to meet and learn from like-minded people from all over the world – they can be veteran lecturers, classmates, or even guest speakers. Coursework involves engaging activities such as curriculum-related field trips, and professional workshops to build your skills. You can also participate in industry competitions to test your skills, build your portfolio, or simply gain experience.
|Courses||Advanced Diploma||Bachelor's Degree|
For entry into Advanced Diploma:
- Successful completion of the HKDSE with four subjects in level 2 or above, one must be English
- Satisfactory completion of either one of the following:
- Completion of International Baccalaureate Middle Year Programme Certificate with English Grade 4 or above; OR
- Completion of BTEC National award Level 3 qualifications; OR
- Completion of GCE A Levels: OR
- Year 10 equivalent
- English language proficiency requirement: IELTS Score of 5.5 (or equivalent). (For candidate who holds different qualifications, please contact us directly to check your eligibility.)
For entry into Top-up Degree Year:
- Completion of Raffles advanced diploma in a relevant discipline
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Other qualifications, please check with us
For mature students admission:
- Students with appropriate life experience (without the standard entry requirements) who have an interest and enthusiasm for design are encouraged to apply and will be considered on merit, Experiential learning is taken into account.
Raffles Hong Kong FAQ
After you completed your undergraduate studies in Hong Kong, you may consider to apply for “extension of stay” in Hong Kong without other conditions for another 12 months. You are free to take up and change employment during your permitted stay without the need to seek prior approval from the Director of Immigration. You may start your career and develop your connections in design during your stay in Hong Kong.