Raffles College of Higher Education, Kuala Lumpur
Raffles College of Higher Education, Kuala Lumpur provides the environment to express creativity through design concepts or business campaigns. It is located in the city hub where design and business ideas can be observed in real-time. Raffles College of Higher Education, Kuala Lumpur has a team of experienced international lecturers who can impart knowledge of global practices. The curriculum is designed to give students the most industry exposure as possible. And this is why we have a track record of amazing award-winning students who realised their potentials.
|Courses||Advanced Diploma||Bachelor's Degree|
|Fashion Marketing and Management|
International applicants are required to submit their application at least 12 weeks (3 months) before each intake deadline. Applicants are required to complete a meet & greet form at least one week before their departure date. The Malaysian Immigration requires a representative from RCHE-KL to be present to escort the applicant through the Immigration Checkpoint. Applicants will not be allowed to pass through the Immigration Checkpoint if the college’s representative officer is absent.
- Advanced diploma programmes (27 months): H. (Minimum 3 SPM / 3 ‘O’ Level/3 UEC credits or international high school equivalent)*
- Bachelor degree programmes: High school graduate certificate or equivalent (minimum 5 credits in UEC or 2 grade C in STPM /A-level/Pre-U/Foundation or International High School Equivalent)*
- Bachelor degree programmes (18-month top-up): Relevant diploma.**
*For SPM, a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and History are required.
**An applicant maybe considered with relevant portfolio (only applicable for design course applicants) and work experience (for design or business course applicants). Final approval will be determined after an interview with the Programme Coordinator or Academic Director.
- IELTS – minimum 5.5 or international equivalent for advanced diploma programmes; or
- IELTS – minimum 6.0 or international equivalent for bachelor degree programmes; or
- TOEFL – minimum score of 525 (paper based) or 70 (computer based) for advanced diploma programmes; or
- TOEFL – minimum score of 550 (paper based) or 79-80 (computer based) for bachelor degree programmes; or
- Or GCE ‘O’ Level C6 Equivalent (applicable for Advanced Diploma programmes)
(All classes are conducted in English. Hence, applicants who do not hold the minimum English credit will be required to sit for an English proficiency test conducted by RCHE-KL. If necessary, applicants are required to take the ESL programme which will be conducted in-house. Our ESL programme will be an intensive course over a period of 3 months per level.)
Applicants will be required to submit the following documents to our admissions office no later than 12 weeks prior to the term commencement to avoid any delay in the issuing of Student Visa.
For International Students
- Completed RCHE-KL Application Form obtained from the Admissions Office.
- Application Fee and First Payment upon Admission (Bank Draft/Telegraphic Transfer) made payable to Raffles College of Higher Education Sdn Bhd).
- 8 passport-sized (3.5cm X 5cm) photographs (light blue background only).
- Pre-entry medical examination report and x-ray. All international students are required to take the vaccines as listed in the medical form and submit the vaccination certificates.
- 2 sets of clear and legible copies of certified true copy of valid passport (all pages to be included). Passport must be valid for at least 2 years.
- 2 sets of certified true copy of both original and English translated High School transcripts and Graduation Certificate.
- 2 sets of certifies true copy of both original and English translated of other education qualification certificates and transcripts.
- 1 set of Original No Objection Certificate (NOC). (For students who are originally from Sudan and Sub-Saharan African region)
- Completed RCHE-KL Application Form
- Application Fee and first payment upon Admission (Bank Draft/Telegraphic Transfer) made payable to Raffles College of Higher Education Sdn Bhd)
- Copy of Applicant Identity Card
- 4 passport-sized photos
- Copies of Applicant’s latest educational transcript certificates